Business Analyst (Risk Calculations)
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Long-term opportunity | Large financial enterprise | Risk calculations
As a Business Analyst/Consultant, you will be working within a team that is responsible for developing and implementing a new credit framework. This implementation not only contains digitalization via a new application, but also implementing a new and automated way of working globally.
You will be responsible for identifying, specifying and implementing the necessary changes for the application to ensure it's aligned and integrated with various (regulatory) initiatives. These changes need to be rolled out and Embedded in the locations on 4 different continents.
Furthermore, you will:
- Help product owners to understand the business needs;
- Translate the business needs in well-defined user stories and detailed workflow specifications and designs;
- Share and explain the specifications with the near-shore and offshore development teams;
- Receive and process feedback from stakeholders and development teams in order to continuously improve.
The team you will join is high performing. Your opinion and ideas really do matter. The fundament of the team is fun, ownership and trust in each other.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant;
- Experience in working with near-shore or off-shore development teams;
- Knowledge on credit risk calculations (ie RAROC, LGD, EAD, PD);
- You know the principles of working in a Agile/Scrum environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch.
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity? Please reach out: