Senior Project Manager Infra/Vendor manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Senior Project Manager Infra/Vendor manager needed in Amsterdam
- You need to be located in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position.
- This is a freelance assignment.
We are looking for a strong IT Project Manager that has good knowledge of IT infrastructure and is used to deal with external Vendors. My client uses multiple external vendors on a global scale and it's essential you have extensive experience dealing with these situations. You will be in charge keeping all the external vendors aligned with the organisations business objectives.
Who are you?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You're a problem solver that brings solutions, not problems.
- You unburden your stakeholders, while keeping them strongly aligned.
- You are firmly in control, of financials, of planning, of risk mitigation, etc.
- You know how to get things done in a sometimes-complex organization.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure in an international organization.
- You have good time-management skills.
- You have a good understanding about Cloud transformation.
- You have a project management certification eg PMP and Agile or SAFe certification.
- Strong communication skills, especially regarding vendor management
- Deep understanding of IT processes, Methodology, Jira, SDLC and Portfolio Management.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below), message me or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.