CI/CD Engineer Needed - SWEDEN
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Modis
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Duration: 6 months
Team Pipelines mission is to empower our Clients engineers with a compliant CI/CD workflow to enable delivery of high quality and secure services with a minimal amount of effort. Our customers 1000+ engineers and more than 250 teams that operate in the client. Our aim is to provide to our customers tools and functionalities that enable them to deliver value to the clients customers faster, safer, and compliant. We are looking for a Senior Engineer who has experience with CI/CD tools, automation, containers and orchestration or has an interest in DevOps.
- As an engineer, you will work within a specific problem space critical to the whole organisation where you will design, develop and deploy services with a focus on high availability
- Be part of a team that takes full operational responsibility for the services that it owns, and take part in an on-call rotation
- Build solutions that enable our user to deliver value while helping the team evolve best practices
- Support Engineers and teams solve and debug issues they experience with our products and take that chance to spot and propose opportunities that will help improve our services
What makes you successful
- Experience with CI/CD - Jenkins
- Experience with Kubernetes
- A strong coding ability with core skills in Python
- A passion for writing clean and testable code.
- Experience with Agile practices (Pairing, TDD)
- A data driven approach
- Collaboration and coordination skills.
- Familiar with Microservices
- Customer Obsession: is also our team core value but we want to take that one-step further and abstract it to our CLIENTS customers. Your opinions and ideas aim to improve teams work that will enable them to bring value to our CLIENTS Customers
- Let the team shine: we value team work and collaboration within us. We practice a lot pair/mob programming in order to spread the knowledge within the team and improve the quality of our deliveries. We are there for each-other.
- Challenge the status quo: we expect you challenge solutions if they don't provide impact to CLIENTS customers.
- Experience with other CI/CD tools than Jenkins (like Azure Pipelines, AWS CodeBuilder etc)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.