Kafka Solution Architect
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Falcon Chase International
Kafka Solution Architect:
Who are we looking for?
Looking for an experienced, hands-on Solution Architect with Strong experience in Kafka platform design and development
The Architect should have knowledge & working experience (10+ years) of:
- proven experience with designing an enterprise wide Kafka platform and implementing it
- will have to work and mentor - a yet to be created group of people - coming from different IT areas (Messaging, Infrastructure, Apps development, Monitoring)
- define and document a Reference Architecture for Kafka deployments that will be used throughout the enterprise
- enterprise level implementations including Authentication and authorization, High Availability and DR, Monitoring
- Point to point & Publish-subscribe messaging
- How is Point to Point messaging achieved?
- How is Publish Subscribe messaging achieved?
- What is Durable subscription?
- Kafka Installation, configurations
- TOPIC, QUEUE, ROUTING configurations
- Authentication and Permissions.
- User configurations
- Publisher, Consumer Java implementation to support JMS new clients
- experience on writing bash scripts
- Strong knowledge on file system
- Trace messages and debug
- Fault Tolerance
3/Linux knowledge includes the basics, plus knowledge of sudo
- Using the help file (command man)
- Intro, command line, shells, navigation, wildcards
- Understand file and folders structure, permissions
- File and Directory manipulation
- Filters like head, tail, ln, wc, cut, SED,
- grep; regular expressions, piping and redirecting output
- Process management, incl top, ps, kill and understanding process details
- Tar/untar a file (command tar)
- Using nano, command line text editor
- sudo command
- Capable of work with the team and provide technical guidance and perform architecture decision.
- Create Architecture Documentation & Guidance to the team.
- Capable of analysing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Mentor the team
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Brilliant team management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
What's in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/Project:
- Manage multiple stakeholders.