Junior Project Manager - Trainings/Events/Talents (German)
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Junior Project Manager - Trainings/Events/Talents (German Speaking) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Prior experience with event management and organizing training programs, ideally within the financial industry
- Familiar with the implementation of virtual trainings and events
- Ability to work with internal and external people across different teams and divisions
- Comfortable with moderation activities along with a strong sense of team spirit
- Capability to maintain control and oversight during hectic phases with the ability to act on your own responsibility
- Expertise in working with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel along with virtual meeting tools such as Zoom or MS Teams
- Strength include a structured, forward-thinking and reliable way of work
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken; French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Supporting the Key Account Manager, Team Lead and Senior Program Managers in training initiatives for the international wealth management division, focusing on internal talents and further target groups
- Assisting with planning, setting up and implementing of training initiatives both in class room trainings as well as with digital learning tools such as Degreed, Saba and Zoom
- Taking over program management tasks if necessary
- Organising and adjusting training events in close collaboration with Program Managers, Team Leads, Key Account Managers and the Learning Administration Team
- Coordinating activities with participants, the Learning Administration Team and training coordinators in frontline units
- Documenting relevant data and information in the learning management system
- Optimising process flows as well as electronic and virtual tools used in order to improve and keep processes up to date
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.