Senior Technical Lead
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Technical Lead to join their team and bring his/her experience in software development, design and implementation of technological solutions as well as AGILE methodologies and frameworks.
This opportunity offers the possibility to work in a dynamic environment and contribute to the companies transition from Waterfall to AGILE.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Execute technical implementation such as configuration of SaaS.
- Work with external vendors.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training in day to day activities and long term strategy.
- Develop concepts and design patterns.
- Be involved in a variety of technical and security issues.
- Provide SME expertise on current systems.
- Experience in leading technological implementations.
- Experience in Software Development.
- Strong experience with SaaS, AWS, cloud products architecture.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity.
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders.
- Proven track record of delivering transformational project in regulated environments, preferable pharma.
Then please contact me via email (see below) with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.