Dynamics NAV/Business Central Presales Consultant
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Modis
With many employees working from home across the globe, more and more businesses are seeing the value in upgrading from on-premise to cloud based IT solutions.
My client is a well-established business based in the heart of the Netherlands who strives to provide exceptional bespoke Dynamics 365 Solutions to their customers, which now exceeds 2000+ individual clients across 60+ countries.
What you'll be doing:
- Account management of existing clients and actively seeking out new partners to bring onto the company portfolio.
- Be a trusted adviser to customers in order to uphold an exceptional customer satisfaction rating.
- Negotiate terms and contracts with a successful close.
- Stay up to date with Microsoft pricing and manage the companies pricing structure, promotions and proposals.
- Build a sustainable client portfolio to ensure accurate sales forecasting and planning.
- Set and deliver on realistic sales targets within your designated territory.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 3+ years' experience in a sales role centred around delivering Microsoft NAV/D365 Business Central solutions.
- Strong understanding of how NAV/Business Central ERP works and how to explain the benefits to potential clients.
- Brilliant communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Self-starter, team player and individual go-getter.
- Ability to develop and nurture lasting business relationships.
- Willingness to want to improve yourself both personally and professionally.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary package: up to €6500/per month (depending on experience) plus bonus, pension, laptop, phone and numerous other benefits.
- Great Company Culture: you will be working in a fantastic company who has a real emphasis on making everyone's voice count and has a non-hierarchical structure where you're not just number and can really make a difference to which direction the business is heading.
- Work/life balance: approach your workday how you see fit and you have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own time.
- Fast growing company with ambition: huge opportunity for both personal and professional development. Want to get a Microsoft certificate? No problem. Fancy going into consultancy or project management? Go for it!
Very smooth interview process which can be done entirely remotely. First stage is a chat with the Sales Director, second stage with a couple of members of the sales team and the third and final stage is a chat with the CEO/CPO!
Interviews for this position are already underway so if you're interested, please click the apply button or get in touch with me directly.
Liam Welsh - Senior Recruitment Consultant
E: (see below)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.