Cyber Security Project Manager - Mons, Belgium
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Cyber Security Project Manager - Mons, Belgium - NATO Secret Clearance Required
Empiric have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative consultancies to secure a Project Manager with extensive Cyber Security Experience. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Belgium and is required to work onsite at Customer office in Mons. This will provide long term (6months +) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- A formal project management training such as PRINCE2 or PMI PMP
- Extensive experience in the management of large Cyber security or ICT projects
- Recognised track record in dealing with stakeholders at enterprise
- level, understanding their needs, problems, and requests and proposing constructive ways ahead
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders
- NATO Secret Clearance Required
Term: 6months +
Should you interested in this opportunity, ping Callum a message back for the full Job description.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.