Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€410 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My client is looking for a Fluent English-speaking Enterprise Architect to join their ongoing project in Brussels.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT (Java Enterprise technology, interoperability, SOA, ESB, XML, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*,) and interoperable solution platforms and frameworks (eg EU Send)
- Assistance in the implementation of an exchange platform and solution based on existing international and COM standards and tools
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
- University degree in IT or a related field with minimum 9 years of professional experience
- Deep knowledge in design of enterprise architectures, Java EE, Java 8, REST and SOAP web services, databases (eg Oracle), interoperability frameworks, eg EU Send
- Expertise in enterprise level data exchange (Java Enterprise technology, interoperability, SOA, ESB, XML, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*)
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Excellent written and oral command of English, with French and other EU languages an asset
- Capability of working in team
- Ability to work with imposed deadlines
- Ability to work independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a project team.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV.