Lead C++ Developer
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you a Lead C++ and C# Developer looking for a new role? We're working with a fantastic organisation that is looking for someone to work on all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing and maintenance. This is part of our client's fast growing global IT Powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
We are looking for a Lead C++ and C# Developer to:
- University education in a software related field such as software or electrical engineering.
- Experience with C++ and C#.
- Basic Scripting knowledge would be an advantage.
- RabbitMQ knowledge would be an advantage.
- SpecFlow knowledge would be an advantage.
- Event-Driven Architecture knowledge would be an advantage.
- First experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device industry.
- Highly motivated with focus on deadlines and a proactive and thorough way of working.
- Fluent in English and German is advantageous.
- Developers with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focused applications as well as electronic engineer with a strong backgrounds and interest in software development are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, flexibility, willingness to write good documentation and the drive to bring a product to its conclusion.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.