Training/Event Coordinator (English and German speaker)
Posted on Feb 14, 2021 by Experis AG
Training/Event Management Coordinator (English and German speaker)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a German and English speaking Training/Event Management Coordinator.
- Support Key Account Manager, Team Leader and Senior Program Managers in training initiatives mainly for the 'International Wealth Management' division, especially for internal talents and other target groups.
- Support for planning, setup and implementation of training initiatives in class room trainings as well as digital learning tools such as Degreed, Saba, Zoom, etc. with potential to fully take over program management tasks
- Independently organize and adjust training events
- Record relevant data and information in the learning management system
- Coordinate activities with participants, Learning Administration team representatives, People Development Key Account Managers, and Training Coordinators in various frontline units
- Optimize process flows, electronic and virtual tools used (eg Zoom, Webex, MS Team, Saba VC, etc). to keep up to date, simplify, or improve processes
- Over 3 years of experience with training programs or event management as well as implementation of virtual trainings or events
- Ability to work across teams with different internal and external people.
- Ability to work in a structured, forward-looking and reliable manner
- Enjoy moderation activities
- Initiative and ability to act on one's own responsibility
- Team spirit
- Maintain overview even in hectic phases
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (esp. PowerPoint and Excel) and virtual training tools (Zoom, MS Team, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of English and German (verbal AND written)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.