Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Kent Adhesive Products Company
Kent Adhesive Products Company (KAPCO) is a growing manufacturing company in Kent, Ohio.
Kapco is a custom coater and converter of flexible pressure-sensitive materials. Founded in 1974 in Kent, Ohio, KAPCO is an innovative business that continues to define higher standards for adhesive applications. All of the company's operations are located in a modern 120,000-square-foot facility.
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to contribute to our growth. Potential candidates must have a good work ethic, be a team player, focus on customers' needs, and exhibit a positive attitude.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will strive for excellence, will focus on the customer, and do the right thing. They will be flexible and want to be part of the solution.
The Marketing Specialist will design, create, and deliver marketing programs that support the growth and expansion of Kapco's products and services. We need an enthusiastic individual who can plan and implement marketing programs with the support of the Sales Department. This person will have a unique and innovative approach to marketing.
- Regular review and update of marketing materials
- Maintains the website and social media accounts.
- Develop a Social Media Marketing Program to promote Kapco across divisions.
- Research consumer demand. Execute and compile customer surveys.
- Assist with the development and writing of marketing materials, such as plans, recommendations and presentations.
- Analyze current and past marketing data to help determine overall marketing strategy.
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiencies.
- Develops marketing strategies for projects.
- Ensure marketing ideas coincide with Kapco's brand and mission statement.
- Creates, edits, reviews and proofs a variety of written materials both independently and as directed, including press releases.
- Develop and implement and an e-mail blast program by division - new product announcement, upcoming tradeshows (pre and post show), workshops, product specials etc.
- Coordinate all necessary paperwork for trade shows and assists in packing for all shows. Coordinates the production of trade show booth graphics.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products and pricing
- Four-year degree in Marketing and 3-5 years of Marketing experience (business to business)
- Effective written and oral communication
- Detail Oriented and organized
- Experience with programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, Animoto, Canva, Hubspot and Constant Contact preferred.
We offer very comprehensive compensation that includes, health, life, long term disability, 401K and vacation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.