Help Desk/Operations - Night Shift
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
This is a 6 month contract to hire role on a W2
Hours: Thursday - Sunday, 7:30 PM to 6 AM.
- Create and route incident tickets to document issues and notify appropriate support groups.
- Perform operational activities: system saves and restores, AS400 IPLs, server reboots, off-site tape storage and report generation.
- Perform user account set up, security maintenance and systems monitoring.
- Coordinate escalations and alert communications during major incidents.
- Provide incident and problem management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years prior help desk support experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Experience using Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Control-M, VPN and Citrix remote access solutions.
- ASA400, IPL Server Reboots
- Available for 4 weeks of training and orientation, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.