Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Consol Partners
Embedded Software Developer
6/12 month contact followed by perm employment
Remote to start before relocation to Lund, Sweden required
My client is an extremely agile medtech start-up, made up of some of the most talented developers in this area. The clients main goal is to provide technology that allows access to more accurate and cheaper ways to diagnose diseases such as cancer. The images that are produced by their technology not only differentiate more effectively between healthy and diseased tissue but also conclude an accurate location of the disease. With clearer diagnostics, treating physicians receive better guidance for to be able to do more individualized treatment and thus reduce unnecessary suffering and increase the chance of survival in patients at a reduced cost of treatment.
They are currently looking to hire an Embedded software developer to work on the expansion and development of various parts of their system.
The clients system analyzes large amounts of data in Real Time in a multi-process architecture, using the absolute latest CPU/GPU technology to maximize performance and data analysis which is then rendered in a 3D engine. You will have to work with several different parts of the system but also be involved and develop the software used for further development in the field. As experienced developers in a growing cohesive team, you have a great opportunity to be involved in shaping and optimizing the development process.
- Proficient in C, C++, at least 5 years of agile development experience
- Embedded Programming
- Experience in SW architecture design: UML - documentation etc.
- Experience in Agile processes and use of tool chains example: ( - Git/Jenkins/Azure Devope)
- Hands-on attitude and personal initiative
- Self-starter and able to operate in a dynamic environment
- Habit of taking ownership of functionality, code and quality
- Fluent in English
Not required (but a plus)
- Experience in Python ( not mandatory but beneficial)
- Data Communication, Data Acquisition
- Signal and Image Processing
- Fluent in Swedish