Cyber Vulnerability Assessment
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
The duties of the individual mainly focus on:
* Create and execute technical Onsite CIS Security Audits (Type-3) for networks, systems, and applications, and ensure the accuracy of the results;
* Write Security Audit reports for higher management and perform targeted analysis; review collected data and recommend remediation and mitigation;
* Compile, draft, review, develop, and provide input on all aspects relevant to CIS Security audits in a threat-centric, contextual manner;
* Support the remediation/mitigation activities;
* Performs other duties as may be required.
Duties & Role:
Requirements Description: The required skill set for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas:
* Appropriate vocational and academic qualifications or professional certifications;
* Demonstrable expert knowledge of, and work experience with Tenable Nessus products;
* Expert level of knowledge in executing vulnerability assessment scans for large networks, without impacting the availability or the performance of the scanned systems.
* Expert level of knowledge in developing advanced Nessus configurations using audit files for implementing compliancy checks for operating systems, network devices and applications.
* Solid knowledge of TCP/IP Networks, routing, switching and troubleshooting in a complex environment;
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Linux and Unix Operating Systems and VMWare
* Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills;
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.