SENIOR BI ANALYST
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
SENIOR BI ANALYST
Salary 58k - 65k eur per annum DOE
Purpose of Role:
Working as a member of a dynamic Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team, the role holder will support decision making right across the whole business, playing a key role in driving business growth, meeting customer expectations and managing promotion effectiveness and pricing.
Team consists of - CRO Analyst, Business Analyst, 3 x Senior BI Analyst, 2 x BI Analyst
Daily Tasks will include -
- Delivering high-quality quantitative analysis and models to aid more accurate pricing, support business decisions and drive effective risk management.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively identify areas for improvement and support their strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate accurate insights and predictions using visualisations and clear presentation of business focused results, recommendations, methods, biases and limitations.
- Communicate and influence senior management with respect to data driven ideas and strategies.
- Improve our understanding of customer behaviour, effectiveness of promotions & specials and customer journeys.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a business analytics role.
- Honours Degree or Masters in a numerate or technical discipline.
- Experience using visualisation tools (eg Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI etc).
- Experience with statistical software and techniques (eg in R, Python, C#, VBA etc.)
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating multi-dimensional datasets.
- Data expertise, analytics skills and commercial acumen to make a tangible difference to the business, across all the channels, platforms and markets we operate in. Work with business areas on a wide range of exciting data led initiatives.
- Commercial acumen, with strong appetite to use analytics to grow the business.
- Pro-active problem solver with highly analytical mind-set.
- Good communication skills with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.