Solution Architecture Senior Tech Lead
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Request Technology
*This is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Solution Architecture Sr. Tech Lead. This role is revolved around executing business applications into the cloud. They need someone with heavy experience with API and Microservices, Containers, DevOps, etc. This lead must have extensive experience with AWS cloud architecture and came up as a programmer earlier in their career with Java, C++, Python languages then got into architecture.
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to business partners and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, processes and methodologies.
- Present and communicate the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
- Ensure alignment of solution architecture to business objectives, domain roadmaps and strategic solutions, as well as to Client's architecture principles and standards
- Assist in creating and defining application and technical patterns as necessary
- Create the architecture artifacts for assigned projects, including architecture assumptions and decisions, various models, risks and mitigation.
- Conduct as-is analysis of existing IT systems in support of developing future state domain architecture and roadmap.
- Identify and compare alternative solutions to determine the optimal solution that will meet business needs.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the following:
- Advises business owners, and IT groups regarding Client architecture guideline
- Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development to ensure safety and
- Leads the applications integration and design discussions among multiple applications groups
- Influences key decisions for the technical and infrastructure architecture.
- Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application scalability and resiliency perspectives.
- Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
- 12 years of hands-on experience in solution, application, or information architecture applied to many large-scale enterprise systems.
- 3+ years of large-scale digital transformation & Cloud migration experience as relates to architecture is preferred.
- At least 4 years of AWS Cloud Architecture experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple technology areas like API, Microservices, Event Streaming & Messaging, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL, NOSQL), Containers, Serverless Frameworks etc.).
- Experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, EKS, OpenShift, Lambda, etc. under DevOps practices
- 12 years of hand-on experience in the programming language with two or more of the following Angular, Java, C++, various scripts like Python.
- Prior experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry is desirable
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred