Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Request Technology
*This is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an ATSV Manager. This person will manage and Lead a global 24x7x365 organization of technical support professionals and Associate Managers, leveraging varied application technologies like Java, .Net, Tibco, Splunk, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Service-Now. This manager will manage 50+ onshore and offshore reports. They must have experience with Service Now or similar Service Management tools and ITIL framework.
- 4+ years of experience with Insurance Policy Processing and Insurance Operations
- Make informed recommendations about staffing and budget to support the 3 year roadmaps with considerations across US, European and Indian based staff members.
- Directly and indirectly manage the work effort of Company personnel and 3rd party vendors, in the delivery of assigned projects and programs.
- Deal effectively with ambiguity, change and adapt appropriately to a range of situations.
- Assess and declare weekly agency availability.
- Develop and report monthly Officer Operations updates on area operations.
- Manage and Lead a global 24x7x365 organization of technical support professionals and Associate Managers, leveraging varied application technologies like Java, .Net, Tibco, Splunk, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Service-Now
- Partner closely with Product Management, Product Engineering and Infrastructure Services to achieve the highest levels of system availability by leveraging ITIL principles.
- Insure system continuity management integrity through Disaster Recovery testing
- Accountable for system upkeep through periodic maintenance and server life cycle upgrades
- Meet all Department goals for SOX, PII, PCI, Security, Internal and External Audits
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business management discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ Years of Leadership Experience - leading virtual teams a plus
- Experience of ITIL framework, Foundation certified preferred
- Previous experience in a high volume, enterprise Production Support Environment
- Demonstrated ability to build metrics reports & dashboards to manage and track Service Levels
- Experience with Service Now or similar Service Management tools.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies in a Plan-Build-Run environment including Kanban
- Ability to lead by influence up, down, and across an organization and drive issues to resolution.
- Strong skills in project management, program management, team building, and problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with effective presentation and facilitation skills and a proven ability to influence others through the creation of executive presentations and proposals.