Network Engineer - Palo Alto/CISCO
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer vacancy requiring profound Palo Alto/CISCO knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience with a broad range of technologies in enterprise-class environments such as Infoblox, Palo Alto, Cisco NXOS/IOS and ACI as well as Cisco ISE - 802.1x, Cisco Prime, Nagios and Riverbed
- Profound background in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools such as Ansible
- Consistent track record in provision of third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment
- Excellent understanding of ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Ensuring optimal secure environment availability through the implementation and maintenance of core networking and infrastructure application technologies
- Supporting and sustaining the network infrastructures and their dependencies through the application of industry best practices
- Providing performance outside normal working hours during service windows as well as on-call cover for evenings and weekends
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.