Full Stack AI Developer
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Full Stack Developer AI- Rotterdam, Netherlands - Permanent
My client in Rotterdam are a leading researcher in industrial industry, they use state-of-the-art AI to optimise industry surveying with no interference. They operate very visually which can be extremely rewarding. On top of that, they function within data visualisation and AI budget management. You will have a crucial role to help build and optimise their solutions, connecting the departments and being a key decision maker. All of this will help in scaling the business over 2021, including looking to double their workforce.
Day to Day
- Work closely with the core team and product owners for AI solutions
- Help lead a small team to produce different proof of concepts
- Design and develop models using leading machine learning, deep learning and analytical focused systems
- Quality control
- 2 to 4 years' experience commercially
- Full stack development skills in: Python Django, React, PHP, SQL
- One deep learning framework is a must, this could be Pytorch, TensorFlow or Keras
- Background in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning, with a solid understanding of key AI/ML tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Proof of leadership abilities
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing on platforms such as Docker, Rancher, and Kubernetes
- Keen eye for design
- Experience of industrial sector
- Able to perform multiple tasks, balance priorities, and meet deadlines; ability to work under pressure.
Title: Full Stack Engineer, AI
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Salary: Competitive- based on experience and very good package alongside
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible, ideally they would like someone to start this month.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.