SAP Cloud Platform Technical Engineer
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for a dynamic SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) technical engineer.
The program has the mission to roll-out worldwide and rapidly good sales processes to the Customer Centres from all business areas, using the SAP Cloud For Customer C4C software package.
Yet as some of the business projects require extensions and integrations on SAP Cloud Platform also known as SAP Business Technology Platform (SCP/BTP), the program is looking for a SCP/BTP technical engineer that can support these projects and their development life cycle end-to-end. The technical engineer will report to the C4C Template Manager.
The key activities are:
- Manage, support and document the setup of SCP. Organize and setup platform accounts, spaces, services, subscriptions, quota, authorizations, access, identity management, SSO, destinations, and connectivity (eg. Via SAP Cloud Connector), CI/CD, transport & release management, source code management, Organize the environment to facilitate efficient and productive extension & integration development by multiple stakeholders, developers, project teams,
- Responsible for design, development, testing, operation and documentation of (C4C) extension and integration projects built on the SCP environment. Proven experience with SCP application development using at least either Neo or CloudFoundry (preferably CloudFoundry) and at least one of the following runtimes: HTML5 (SAPUI5, Fiori), Cloud Application Programming Model, Java or NodeJS. Work with (external) service providers and perform quality assurance.
- Where possible support with creation, configuration and development of SAP Cloud Platform Integration Service (SCPIS) interfaces between C4C and other SAP (eg. SAP ECC) and non-SAP environments, and applications.
- Participate in setting up a governance model for SCP/SCPIS. Manage & coordinate different stakeholders and how they interact with the environment. Create a release management process for SCP related developments and integrations, and link it to the overall C4C program release management tools & processes.
- Safeguard smooth transitions of changes/releases and new implementations.
- Take initiatives and propose solutions, to work independently.
- Review and follow-up configuration requirements (template)
- Document the technical design and contribute in keeping the high level architecture up to date
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and Fiori/UI5 extension and development projects based, preferably in a multi-national manufacturing company
- Optional experience in SAP CPIS, and integration technologies in general (eg. REST, APIs, XML, JSON,)
- Optional knowledge of the C4C PDI/SDK
- Optional knowledge of CRM, Sales & Marketing processes
- Passion for working in a global environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Fluent in English verbally and written is a must, other languages French or Dutch will be a plus