Lead Murex Subject Matter Expert
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you a Lead Murex Business Analyst/Subject Matter looking for a new role? We're working with a fantastic organisation that is looking for someone to work on our Murex FX options system as part of a team delivering critical services for Front Office, risk management, and Back Office users. This is part of our client's fast growing global IT Powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
We are looking for a Lead Murex Business Analyst/Subject Matter to:
- Possess good knowledge and experience in the Global Markets domain.
- Experience working in the application Murex V0.3, which is mandatory.
- Experience in Derivative markets.
- Experience in capital market products such as Bonds, Interest Rate and Currency Swaps, Futures, Money Markets Products, Repurchase Agreements (repos) and Margin Accounts.
- Knowledge and experience in FX application and in FX products, including: FX Spot, FX Forward and FX Option products.
- Experience in Complex residual products, including: Credit Default Swaps (CDS), Equity Swaps, Structured Products, Caps, Floors and Swaptions.
- Knowledge in workflow Modules such as MXML, Datamart, FO/Risk Modules such as Flex, Etradepad, MRB.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.