Microsoft Defender Implementation Specialist
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Marcus Donald People Ltd
Marcus Donald are currently looking to source a Microsoft Defender Implementation Specialist to join a team of 100 other internal Security specialists within a large Financials organisation in the heart of the banking district in Netherlands, Amstelveen.
Naturally remote working is available for the initial period however, the availability to work from the Amstelveen office in the near future is required.
Full sponsorship (EU) is available for the right person. Relocation assistance will also be supported by Marcus Donald People.
The Security Specialist will be part of a Preventative Security team within the CISO department. The team is responsible for information protection. Currently they are working on implementing Microsoft Defender for endpoint and are looking for someone who has experience working with Defender.
The results would be that Defender is implemented and working well throughout the bank.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. We have successfully placed multiple Tech professionals with this client in the past and always receive positive feedback. So this isn't an opportunity to be missed, as there isn't many regular opportunities to join this company!
Microsoft Defender Implementation Specialist - Technical Skillsets Required:
- At least 5 years of work experience in the full breadth of information technology;
- Knowledge and experience with the design and/or implementation of security products such as Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, EDR, including platform architecture (HW, Virtual Machines, Windows Server and Windows 10, Linux, MacOS, Azure, etc.) for Enterprise graded implementations (>5000 employees);
- Able to cope with scalability, interoperability and performance questions and to provide solutions;
- Knowledge of malware analysis (reverse engineering) and how to setup needed environments;
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience in setting up CI/CD tooling
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience with protecting mobile devices and applications