ServiceMax Architect - Fully Remote - Immediate Start
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
ServiceMax Tech Lead - Fully Remote - Immediate Start
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a ServiceMax Tech Lead. This exciting and challenging project is allowing for remote work. This will also be an initial contract of 6 months and will provied lots of job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- Partner with the business to determine the optimal solution for their prioritized needs
- Liaise with Chief ServiceMax Technical Lead and with the Salesforce.com platform team such as the Solutions Architect and SFDC Architect for the overall solution
- Enforce design principles leading with configuration and only writing code when needed
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the ServiceMax platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of ServiceMax implementation.
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
- Follow coding standards best practices, and participate in code reviews
- Accountable for the following: design workshops with ServiceMax and SFDC best practices including application limits, complete requirements analysis and confirmation, identify and own the final documentation for the technical specifications for the customizations, confirm functional design, document final solutions, lead deployment including guiding all sandbox code migration
- Provide peer reviews of Solution Design and Configuration Documents ensuring fit between with ServiceMax best practices and customer requirements
- Perform ServiceMax configuration activities, Service Flow Manager Configuration and APEX trigger implementation, including training the system administration and IT team members
This is an immediate position with interviews happening this week, therefore please contact Callum at (see below) to find out more about this opportunity.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.