Atrias MIG6 Process Analyst
Posted on Feb 13, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for an experienced functional analyst with experience of Atrias MIG6
In order to adapt to the new processes and technological trends in the energy market, all actors in the Energy market are upgrading their platforms to interact with the Central Market System Atrias.
The project is in its final stage and actors are testing the solutions and preparing the transition.
Our Customer is looking for expert in the Energy Market and more specifically in MIG6 Atrias with experience in customer processes (billing, contracting)
You will be allocated on the main project: ATRIAS which aims to deploy a new market model and improved market processes in 2021.
As Process analyst, you join a (scrum) team dealing with the testing, the changes, the improvements and the deployment of the solution. Your task is to reinforce the team and insure that the solution is deploying with success in the company. This means you participate to the testing, you analysis the gaps identified during the tests and transition simulations and you support the changes (from requirements to testing) needed. You make the bridge between the developers and the end user.
Process Analyst Tasks include:
- Take a leading role in the process analysis of Atrias market requirements.
- Support the business users in their project activities (supporting testing (preparation, execution), work instructions, communication deliverables)
- Support the functional analysts for producing the defined deliverables
- Take initiative to align with different stakeholders
- Support to prioritize business requirements
- Ensures and reviews the process designs
- Translate business needs into business analysis documentation
- Evaluate the feasibility of the different solution taken into account the business feasibility and the future-proofness
- Support the delivery of the deliverables by the functional analysts
- Deliver documents in which impact and business analysis are described
- Review and approve documentation and implementation
- Take care of a qualitative hand-over before project closure
- Support the activities once the project or deliverables are in run
- Act as a lead for process analysis, be available for the project team, be the SPOC
- Responsible for handling business change requests, issues and problems
- Make distinction between primary and secondary priorities
- Be pragmatic and think in solutions
- Able work independently and in team
- Stimulate team collaboration
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and report in a clear way (KISS)
- Customer facing attitude
- Pro-active attitude
- Come with improvements and make it clear to the other project members
Knowledge & EXPERIENCE
- Significant and relevant similar experience in Business process analysis
- Functional knowledge on the Atrias MIG6
- Proven knowledge in Atrias documentation
- Excellent analysis skills
- English + Dutch or French is ideal although not essential.