Accounting Billing Specialist
Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by Weston Hurd LLP
Weston Hurd LLP, located in the AECOM Building in Downtown Cleveland, is seeking a skilled Billing Specialist for its Accounting Department to handle all paper and electronic billing functions.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Issue draft bills, incorporate edits, and subsequent issuance of final bills;
- Maintain billing follow-up with all parties involved;
- Respond to attorney and client inquiries;
- Ensure accuracy of time and expense charges, including conformity with Client Billing Guidelines;
- Assist with projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum of 2 years billing experience; experience in a law firm strongly preferred;
- Proficiency in WORD and Excel;
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail a must;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
Experience with electronic billing systems such as Legal X, CounselLink, Legal Exchange, Collaborati, Legal Tracker and Tymetrix 360 strongly preferred.
All employees required to wear a mask when in all common areas of the firm, except while seated at their Workstation. No outside visitors permitted in the office at this time. Possibility of working remotely should Cuyahoga County mandate a shut-down.