Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
~ £100K/year plus equity/benefits
Fully Remote (or London)
Fullstack London is working alongside an exciting and disruptive startup in the Education Technology space; assisting with their search for a talented Senior/Lead Full Stack Developer to join their team. They're primarily seeking someone who can quickly progress in to the role of CTO and/or Cofounder.
Backed by genuine education-sector specialists and with an expertly-crafted vision for a data-driven platform usable by both parents and children alike, this is a technology startup with an offering that is unlike anything else currently available. As Senior/Lead Full Stack Developer you'll be joining the company at an early stage; tasked with combining machine learning and human intelligence to provide a unique and complete education solution. The objectives of the company go beyond purely promoting academic success for children, extending to their mental wellbeing and offering essential life skills, too.
- You are a passionate developer with full-stack capabilities and skills in React.js. Node.js, TypeScript and AWS.
- You are a modern thinker with a high attention to detail and this is reflected in your work;
- You are a creative, results-driven individual who wants to work with a blank canvas to develop an MVP and grow a tech team;
- You want the freedom to develop your own stack by enlisting expert insights as well as user feedback;
- You are passionate about both software development and leadership, and want to work closely with the CEO; and,
- You are interested in new technologies including machine learning.
This is an excellent opportunity in a really interesting space - particularly given the recent shift towards home/online learning - where the right individual will play a pivotal role in the success and expansion of the company. You'll be compensated competitively (up to £100k/year plus benefits) and also be offered the chance to acquire equity. They're happy to work with candidates on a fully remote basis (indefinitely, not just during the pandemic) and are very comfortable with flexible working hours/arrangements etc.
If this Senior/Lead Full Stack Developer role is of interest and you'd like to apply, please get in touch or send your CV to me for immediate consideration.