Functional Data Engineer (Datawarehouse, Datamodelling, BO, Informatic
Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Functional Data Engineer (Datawarehouse, Datamodelling, BO, Informatica) - Remote and Brussels - English speaking - 5 months +
(Data Engineer, Data Consultant, Datawarehouse, Data Warehouse, Datamodelling, Data Modeller, Business Objects, Informatica)
Blue chip client is urgently looking for a Functional Data Engineer.
Role will be remote initially and then onsite in Brussels post COVID.
As Functional Data Engineer in the Datahub Tribe, you will have to:
- Understand the business requirements and translate those in functional requirements.
- Create source/target mappings.
- Create functional solution designs.
- Create logical data models.
- Ensure developers have everything in hands to succeed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business and technical side.
Must have skills:
- Requirements definition.
- Functional Analysis.
- Experience in Data Warehousing.
- Experience with Datamodelling (Powerdesginer is a plus).
Nice to have skills:
- Business Object or similar tool.
- Experience with Informatica Powercenter.
- Experience in FInancial Services.
- Experience in Agile environment.
- Experience with Data Governance (Collibra).
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client