Project Manager/Scrum Master
Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
Project Manager/Scrum Master - Prince2, Agile, ERP, EDI, SOA, Business Relationship Manager, Technology Architects, CRM, JDE, JD Edwards, Technology, Infrastructure, PM - Madrid - Spain - €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Our end-user client is seeking a Project Manager/Scrum Master to join their team on a permanent basis to act as a key facilitator between Business Relationship Managers, Technology Architects, and Technical Managers of Global IT Solutions teams.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to Agile project management methodologies (Scrum) is a must
- 3+ years of experience in ERP and integration/interfacing projects
- ERP systems and EDI integration experience
- Management experience (projects, processes and people)
- Deep understanding of requirements management process
- Experience in the technology and infrastructure topics
- Experience in engaging with various company organization levels: technical personnel, end users, high profile executives, and outside vendors and supplier contracts
- Experience on working on SOA/micro-services environment
- Manage projects using agile/scrum methodology under Back Office systems
- Migration for new versions/tools/platform
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Converting from waterfall project methodology to agile one and vice versa
- Work with IT solutions dept to measure impact on other applications/environments
- Vendor Management
- Coordinate and approve UAT
- Follow PM processes and generate the documentation defined
- Work closely with technology team to get reusable design of new solution
- Manages the project meetings and sprints weekly stand-ups along with communicating to the Project Stakeholders
- Minimizes exposure and project risks
- Provide technical support as necessary
Location: Madrid, Spain
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.