Senior Machine Learning Scientist
Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Senior Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist- South Netherlands - Permanent
One of my most innovative clients is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Scientist to join their international team. They're product is focused around sustainability and they are on track to make history within the science industry. You will work alongside a group of scientist and biologists so a background or passion in that area will be beneficial. Your contributions will help to enable the development of a cloud-based framework for Machine Learning workloads, that ultimately accelerate scientific discovery with my client.
Day to day
- Building, training, and deploying ML models using my clients Cloud infrastructure.
- Owner of cloud-based ML frameworks and pipelines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of scientist's needs via frequent interaction.
- Work in an efficient manner to develop predictive methods, while ensuring that the company continues to satisfy compliance of development processes and product quality standards.
- A relevant PhD in computer science, applied physics, or engineering. A masters might be considered
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and Python
- Experience with any cloud platforms
- Experience with various machine learning libraries for the development of machine learning models.
- Has affinity/experience with applying skills for the solution of biological problems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A good command of the English language.
- Understands how to effectively use GPUs for computation
Nice to haves
- A biological background or you have worked with omnics data
- Worked with CUDA
- Google Cloud Platform, Cloud TPUs and Cloud AutoML experience
Title: Senior Machine Learning Scientist
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Salary: Competitive- based on experience and very good package alongside
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.