Business Analyst - 6-month initial +3x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-clien
Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Business Analyst" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 6-month initial contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY. We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (6-month initial contract, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
- A Security clearance (SC - EU SECRET) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU security clearances", which is mandatory for this position).
Coordinate the business requirements definition for current and future systems
- Experience in formulating business and software requirements.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT.
- Experience in carrying out high-level management studies.
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisation's IT systems.
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams.
- Client orientation.
- Relevant certifications and membership in professional organisations could be an advantage
- Itil v3 Foundation (could be an advantage).
- Prince2 practitioners/PMI (could be an advantage).
- CCBA/CBAP certification (could be an advantage).
- Knowledge or certification of the following could also be consider as an advantage: BABOKv3, ISO/IEC/IEEE 29148:2018, TOGAF.
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.