Service Level Analyst - Security Cleared - Belgium/Netherlands
Posted on Feb 12, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Service Level Analyst - Adobe Captive - Security Cleared - Belgium/Netherlands
Empiric has received exclusive instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancy's, for a Service level analyst role with strong Learning Management Systems knowledge and shows knowledge of Adobe Captivate 10 or newer.
Must demonstrate expert knowledge in generating and manipulating graphic images, animations, sound, text, and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs is a must while Must have experience with Instructional System Development processes and must be able to create new courseware and modify existing courseware would be a big strength
This exciting opportunity will both challenge and improve your Service level analyst skills to the max. and enhance your competences.
- Must have experience with Microsoft office products
- Must be familiar with the ADDIE Model
- Must have excellent spoken and written English communication and presentation skills, as demonstrated by recent experience (within the past 5 years) in programming for web applications.
- Must have a record of significant experience in course or curriculum design
- Must demonstrate the ability and self-motivation to work on his/her own but must also work well within groups as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate an ability and keen sense for problem-solving.
Term: 12 to 18 months plus possible extensions
Rate: Market rate + Starter Bonus + Free Lunch Club experience + Free English Premier League Match Ticket
This is a critical position, so contact Harvey for a confidential chat and more details.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.