Mainframe Cobol Developer
Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a Mainframe Cobol Developer, to work for a minimum of 6 months in Florange, France.
Here are the key responsibilities for the Mainframe Cobol Developer position in Florange:
- Understanding Business Requirement and Functional Specifications
- Understanding existing program logic, coding of new programs & changes to existing programs
- Creation/update of detailed design specification, program specification
Experience required for the Mainframe Cobol Developer position in Florange:
- 5+ years of experience in Mainframe environment- Mainframe Cobol, DB2
- Experience in working with JCL, VSAM (index file), Rexx
- Experience in Transactional & Batch programming
- Experience in working with CICS
- Experience in working with version control tools, Endevor
- Hands on experience in all phases of SDLC.
Key skills for the Mainframe Cobol Developer position in Florange:
- System application development skills.
- Strong analysis & problem solving skills
- Strong communication skill - both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues.
- Full ownership of Project/Tasks
- Strong team working & leading skill
Interviews are taking place this week.
This role is suitable for a Mainframe Cobol Developer, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more about the project, please submit your CV for consideration.