Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting a Full-Stack .NET Developer to work for a minimum of 6 months (+likely extension, up to 3 years) in Ghent, Belgium.
The senior Full-Stack .NET Developer will be working alongside my client's application team.
As a senior developer, my client is expecting that the candidate can contribute to application development activities in different technologies On the Front End side, it is necessary to have experience with the following:
- On the Back End side, thorough knowledge is required of:
- Web API
- SQL Server and Datamodelling
- Entity framework
- Design patterns and development concepts (ie Domain-Driven Design, MVVM)
The ideal candidate will support and maintain existing and new applications.
As the applications are business-critical, the candidate should be able to support and maintain the software portfolio that is supported by the team. This requires a lot of communication directly with my client's business.
Requirements for the Full-Stack .NET Developer position:
- The seasoned full stack developer
- Has very good technical skills in the technologies described above
- Has strong analytical skills
- Has good communication skills (in English and Dutch)
- Is a team player but can also work independently
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 (and above), Azure DevOps Server, GIT-repositories
Interviews are taking place this week.
This role is suitable for Full-Stack .NET Developer, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more about the project, please submit your CV for consideration.