Senior Mobile Apps Tester
Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an experienced Mobile QA Analyst. For this contract assignment, your efforts will help the Mobile Infrastructure Services team. The candidate should have experience with testing mobile native applications (iOS and Android), as well as soliciting and documenting technical requirements for platform infrastructure work. Experience in API testing is highly preferred. The main function of this position will be the coordination and facilitation of all testing (automated and manual) activities for releasing mobile native applications to production.
Would you be interested in learning more?
If so, APPLY NOW!
- Experience with mobile web and/or mobile native application testing
- Experience executing risk-based IT Testing Methodology
- Experience with Scrum or other iterative development methodologies
- Proven experience selecting the appropriate testing techniques to test functional/technical requirements
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to learn and use test tools for more efficient testing
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with API testing
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time