Audit Systems Analyst
Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by Marine Stewardship Council
The Marine Stewardship Council is seeking a motivated, talented Audit Systems Analyst.
Are you always fascinated by what is going on behind the scenes?
Do you enjoy analysing business problems and converting them into technical solutions?
If so, you could be the perfect Systems Analyst to join our Project team, who are implementing a global Supply Chain Audit Platform
Who are we?
The MSC's vision is for the world's oceans to be teeming with life, and seafood supplies safeguarded for this and future generations. Through our internationally-recognised certification and ecolabeling programme well-managed sustainable fisheries are recognised and rewarded in the market place through the leadership of our partners. Critically, other fisheries are incentivised to improve their performance to meet the growing demand for certified sustainable and traceable seafood choice. Over 400 fisheries around the world, representing 17% of the annual global marine catch, are now engaged in the MSC program and over 1200 documented improvements to the way our oceans are being fished have been recorded. MSC certified and labelled seafood products are now available in over 100 countries.
We're currently looking for a Systems Analyst who will take ownership of, and complete, the development, support and configuration associated with our new Supply Chain platform as well as being the Technical Product Owner for this platform. You will be responsible for ensuring consistency, business owner engagement and the continuous improvement of the system in line with business requirements and industry changes.
This is fixed term contract for a period of 18 months.
Who are you?
- Proven experience working with / configuring E-Cert or Intact's platform product or a similar off the shelf SaaS product (e.g. Service Now, Salesforces, pega)
- Systems implementation and development experience
- Experience of gathering user input and working with Business Owners and translating their requirements into a working solution
- Experience of prioritising work across multiple systems, balancing business and IT priorities.
Application Process - If interested, please click the APPLY button and email the following:
- A cover letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge directly address the responsibilities and requirements detailed in the job specification, and include details of your salary expectations and right to work information; and
- A copy of your current CV.
Please ensure that they are sent as Word or PDF documents with the titles "your name cover letter" and "your name CV".
The subject of your email should read: Audit Systems Analyst
Applications closing date: 15 February 2021 - 09:00am GMT
The MSC is committed to flexible working. All MSC's UK employees are currently working remotely, and we would expect to continue to offer flexibility as restrictions are lifted.
The MSC aims to recruit a talented workforce and values the diversity in background, skills and experience of its staff. We are committed to providing equality of opportunity for all job applicants, irrespective of background.