Senior Software Developer - PHP
Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by myworkagency
You will be joining an established, market leading organisation in Bournemouth who provide bespoke software and support services to the Education sector. As UK market leaders and global specialists, they have a continuous drive to innovate and as a result, they are a thriving business that is investing and building the team for new opportunities.
Due to a recent acquisition, my client is actively seeking an highly skilled Senior PHP Developer to join their experienced team to work on a range of web technology projects that achieve maximum impact for our clients
The Development team are a small but effective group who work closely with each other to support and organise day to day work and ensure project fulfilment. Their technology stack uses a Micro Service Driven architecture that includes PHP, .NET Core, PostgreSQL, MySql, VueJS, Linux and more so there is real opportunity to expose yourself to new technologies and progress within the company. Requirements
You will be an accomplished, professional web developer with the abilities and experience to take ownership and see web based projects through to completion. Ideally, you can show us past and recent examples of this.
It is essential that,
- You have at least 3 - 5 years of commercial PHP web development experience
- You have substantial experience of Object Oriented PHP (Laravel and/or Symfony)
- Experience with SQL
- Expert problem solving skills for debugging
- Strong working knowledge of current Front End languages and frameworks
- Version Control (GIT)
- Continuous Integration.
Knowledge and/or experience with Azure DevOps, Docker, Restful APIs, Linux (Bash), VueJS is desirable .
- A competitive pension scheme
- bonus & commission incentive plan
- A continuous personal development allowance
- An attractive holiday entitlement scheme increasing based on length of service
- Regular socials and fun activities
- A confidential 24/7 wellbeing helpline for all employees and internal mental health champions
- Remote/flexible working
- ?An employee referral scheme offering a financial award