Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
up to £65,000P/A
Collaborating in a team of highly skilled people, each with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks, and approaches to delivery; you will need to communicate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and articulate them to other internal stakeholders.
Collaborating and delivering on the promises of a world-renowned creative department, often attempting what has not been attempted before; delivering the future of digital engagements with today's technologies.
You will thrive when faced with new challenges and constantly seek to improve client deliverables and team learning.
Your role will be hands-on but also inspiring others to form an exemplary technical team. You will work closely with others to ensure good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges.
As such we are looking for a skilled full stack web developer to deliver market-leading solutions. You must be able to teach, coach, and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
As a senior member of the technical team, you should be passionate about doing what's right for our clients and understand their business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions. You should be able to minimise technical risk and ensure high-quality output. You should be familiar with testing strategies and promoting rapid but high-quality development practices.
You should have a thorough understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies to help teams work efficiently and effectively. You should be able to identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help influence behaviors within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical delivery.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape and isn't restricted by a set specific skill set, however below is a list of skill sets we would expect;
- Advanced Vanilla JS and ECMAScript Latest
- Advanced CSS and associated tools, pre-processors, technologies, and animations
- Node, common node libraries and frameworks, npm module consumption and publishing
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and serverless approaches such as cloud functions, API services, and the JAMStack
- HTML, Web standards and Accessibility (a11y)
- Responsive web applications
- Atomic design approaches
- (No)SQL DBs or Cloud hosted RDS
- Development and consumption of HTTP APIs such as RESTful and GraphQL
- Web APIs
- PWAs and Offline first development
- Build, and code quality tools, including tests and test automation
- CI/CD Pipeline approaches and technologies
- Webapp performance, profiling and testing
- Writing and architecting modularised, reusable code
Other skills, knowledge, or experience that would really excite us;
- Canvas and WebGL
- Alexa or other Home assistant application development
- Multi-user, gaming, or Dual screen casting experiences
- Developing Design Systems
- VCT testing
- Machine learning, chatbots/conversation solutions, AI services integration
- Personalisation and Experimentation
- Headless CMS and other SaaS products such as Contentful.
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch for immediate consideration!