Frontend Web Developer - Permanent - London/Remote - up to £60,000P/A
Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Frontend Web Developer
up to £60,000P/A
We are looking for an established Frontend Web Developer someone who is keen on the latest web technologies; building best-in-class applications, serving users on the modern web landscape, whatever that may be.
Collaborating in a team of highly skilled people, each with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery; you will need to communicate your ideas to your colleagues effectively, and articulate them to other internal stakeholders.
Collaborating and delivering on the promises of heavily experiential UI designs, often attempting what has not been attempted before; delivering the future of digital engagements with today's technologies.
You will thrive when faced with new challenges and constantly seek to improve client deliverables and team learning.
Your role will be hands-on but also inspiring others to form an exemplary technical team. You will work closely with others to ensure good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges.
As such we are looking for a skilled Web Developer to deliver market-leading solutions. You must be able to teach, coach, and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
As a senior member of the technical team, you should be passionate about doing what's right for our clients and understand their business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions. You should be able to minimise technical risk and ensure high-quality output. You should be familiar with testing strategies and promoting rapid but high-quality development practices.
You should have a thorough understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies to help teams work efficiently and effectively. You should be able to identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help influence behaviors within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical delivery.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape and isn't restricted by a set specific skill set, however below is a list of skill sets we would expect;
- Advanced Vanilla JS and ECMAScript Latest
- Advanced CSS and associated tools and technologies including animations
- Node, npm modules and best practices
- HTML, Web standards and Accessibility (a11y)
- Responsive web applications
- Atomic design approaches
- Build, and code quality tools, including tests and test automation
- PWAs, AMP, Offline first development
- Webapp performance, profiling and testing
- Writing and architecting modularised, reusable code
- Development and consumption of HTTP APIs including RESTful and GraphQL
- Canvas and WebGL
Other skills, knowledge, and experience that would really excite us
- Cloud technologies and services including serverless approaches
- Developing Design Systems
- (no)SQL DBs and cloud hosted RDS
- Chatbots/conversation solutions
- Machine learning and AI services integration
- VCT testing approaches
- Content Management Systems such as AEM, Sitecore, Drupal or Contentful
- Google API's eg Maps, reCaptcha, Vision (other API's are available)
If you are interested please get in touch immediately for urgent consideration!