Posted on Feb 11, 2021 by Kiraly Tool and Die, Inc.
KTD Shop Supervisor - Employment Ad
Kiraly Tool and Die, Inc. has an immediate Shop Supervisor opening for a full time, day shift position. We have very specific requirements for this position so please read the entire job description below before applying. We offer the area's most competitive wages, benefits and a modern machining environment. Wages for this position typically range from $24.00 to $30.00 per hour, depending upon your specific experience. There is no cap on wages.
- Shop Supervisor of (15) tool and die makers and machinists at Plant 1 located at 1250 Crescent Street.
- Full-time, day turn position with benefits
Required Skill Set
- 10 years minimum of solid, diverse machining experience in manual and CNC machines, including milling, turning, and grinding
- Strong programming background in G-code, CAM and/or conversational controls
- Excellent ability to interpret drawings, including geometric tolerancing
- Excellent skill in calculating machine feeds and speeds in a variety of material
- Excellent skills in determining unique set-ups for machined parts and sequences of operations
- Excellent trouble shooting skills relating to a machine shop environment
- Excellent communication skills relating to coworkers and managers
- Impeccable work ethic
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Flexibility to respond to schedule changes and rush requirements quickly and decisively
- Some experience with CAD and CAM is preferred
- Leadership qualities with time and priority management skills
- Work closely with office, Process Manager, Quality & Shipping Manager and Owner in delegating and distributing jobs to coworkers in a concise manner
- Supervise employee conduct using concise and respectful communication of company policy to create a safe and positive work atmosphere
- Monitor employee performance routinely
- Identify areas of improvement in employee skill set, equipment, and machinery, with thorough documentation including setting performance goals
- Train employees to work in a safe and efficient manner and cross-train on machinery
- Maintain a high level of safety, quality, and productivity
- Assist in preventing unsafe conditions in the workplace relevant to OSHA protocol
- Diligently ensuring that job cards are being completed accurately by employees daily
- We will provide additional training related to machine programming as needed
- Starting wage $24.00 to $30.00 per hour depending on work experience. No cap on growth potential.
- Health insurance is through Medical Mutual. Employee contribution is 25% of the monthly premium. Available after 30-day probationary period.
- Dental/Vision benefits available through Humana.
- (6) paid holidays annually
- (1) week paid vacation time after (1) year of full-time employment and increases over time with the company.
- 401k plan available with 100% company match up to 3% of employee contribution annually
- We offer overtime when it is available. Maximum overtime is (55) hours per week, consisting of (10) hours on Monday thru Friday and (5) on Saturday.
Kiraly Tool and Die, Inc. was established in October of 1999. Currently we have (22) full-time employees operating on one shift. We have never laid-off an employee due to lack of work. We operate a clean and organized facility. We provide a respectful and healthy work atmosphere. We communicate with each other routinely and operate as a team. Our machinery and equipment are modern, and we consistently reinvest into our company to facilitate further growth. We operate SolidWorks, Inventor, and AutoCad Lt CAD software, and Gibbs CAM software. We view each new hire as a long- term commitment. Our diverse customer base is comprised of a variety of local and national manufacturers that expect precise products produced by craftsman. Product does not leave our facility without being inspected for dimensional and cosmetic characteristics.