Posted on Feb 10, 2021 by Springboard Charity
You will be working for a charity that helps young people achieve their potential, relieves unemployment for people of all ages and alleviates poverty by supporting people into employment within Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Industries. This company are committed to promoting the industry as a "first choice" career through sustaining brand awareness, promoting careers, attracting talent and providing services to its Business Partners.
As Trainer, you will deliver a range Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism related soft skills, employability skills, in-work mentoring, national qualifications, and practical skills workshops both online and in person. The two main areas of focus will be on training industry skills and qualifications on both our employability courses and to HLT industry employees; and to young people employed on Government funded Kickstart placements, delivering essential skills to enable them to secure sustained employment in HLT. Additional delivery will also be undertaken across various other Springboard contracts.
A day & month in the life of……
· Deliver qualifications (including Licensing, Food Safety and Customer service) and practical skills (including bar and floor service, cocktails) to courses of unemployed young people, and courses for employed/underemployed hospitality workers - both face-to-face and digital
· Plan, prepare and schedule activities for the Kickstart project, delivering online training sessions on CV, Interviews, Goal Setting and Teamwork skills
· Continually refresh and develop new content
· Track, record and report activity via Salesforce
This job is for you if you have…
· Training qualifications (for example AET Level 3; Group Training) and have certificates in personal licensing, food safety and customer service
· Experience inducting, training and mentoring team members in a F&B focused HLT business
· Experience in delivering training in a blended way
· Exceptional people & communication skills
· Experience in working with inexperienced/unemployed young people
· Excellent digital skills and experience (including CRM systems)
· The ability to be flexible to travel
It would also be good if you….
Ideally we want someone with a deep knowledge and passion for Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism, who is charismatic and inspirational, can work at a fast and flexible pace, juggle multiple projects and make decisions competently. Someone who shares our core values.
'INPISRE' 'MAKE A DIFFERENCE''CUSTOMER FOCUS''LISTEN''INCLUSIVE''DO''HONEST'
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation and GDPR. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£7.5k - £15k Annual
£10.1 - £10.8 Hourly
£31.4k - £31.4k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£15k - £17k Annual
£10.7 - £11.2 Hourly
£10.7 - £11.2 Hourly
£30k - £30k Annual