Marketo Lead Management Designer/Architect
Posted on Feb 10, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Marketo Lead Management Designer/Architect, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Marketo Lead Management Designer/Architect
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Experience: Minimum 7-10 years of industry experience with 5+ Years Marketo Experience
Minimum Skill Requirement:
- This exciting and interesting position will have the below responsibilities:
- Architecting requirements, analysis & providing marketing insight in other phases across existing and identified marketing programs ensuring delivery on planned value
- Playing a key liaison role during technology implementation, providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
- Being able to do requirements gathering, customer data mapping, solution design, development and deployment technical solutions on Marketo
- Must demonstrate understanding of the latest trends in the digital marketing market space, including integration with mobile channel, data management in the new space, integration of online and offline channels and how its enables using some of the technologies
- Marketo Lead management experience and hands on data management experience for customer data
- Must exhibit a through conceptual understanding of the entire marketing promotions process & capabilities that support these using one of the above mentioned Technology stack.
- Must have adequate knowledge on integrations of Salesforce/Websites/MDM and other third party tools integration with Marketo and must have knowledge with REST and SOAP API, Integration.
- Should be able to gather requirement effectively and provide best practices and solution to client. Can work independently to deliver end product.
- Have worked on any other Custom or packaged Campaign Management product.
- Front End Development using HTML/CSS.
- Good SQL skills and experience with Customer data management.
Good to Have:
- Understanding of 2nd party and 3rd party data sources and how to integrate it in a multi-channel Campaign set up.
- Solution architecture capabilities and understanding of the cloud based platforms and how they integrate/interface with the rest of the Marketing/CRM eco system
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it