Security Specialist Programmer
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by IQUO
Security Specialist Programmer, scripting, cryptography, UEFI, x509, JSON, and ASN.1 encoding
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading IT company who are looking for a highly-skilled Security Programmer/Developer to join HP Labs in Bristol, HP's European research centre for a 6-month initial contract.
The client is looking for a network and server security programmer who will work on prototype tools and foundations for endpoint infrastructure. The security programmer is likely to have a background in system engineering or development who has now specialised in security.
The Security Specialist Programmer will ensure the right protective software is in place and configured correctly and have the experience and capability to deploying techniques to improve security and innovate new ideas.
Responsibility and tasks may include;
- Low-level coding of hardware
- Scripting experience to extract reports from log files
- Cryptography - security experience provided by encryption and certificates, data on Internet and server to server
- Background in systems programming, Scripting, and network programming preferred.
- A basic understanding of cryptography, particularly public key/asymmetric cryptography.
- Familiarity with UEFI, OpenSSL or similar libraries, and Trusted Computing concepts would be beneficial.
- Systems and network programming, Scripting, cryptography, UEFI, x509, JSON, and ASN.1 encoding.