PeopleSoft (Travel reporting) expert - REMOTE - 3-month - UN-agency-cl
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "PeopleSoft (Travel reporting) expert" to start from ASAP an initial 3-month contract for an international Org' -client in ROME, where REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
The objective of this TOR is to address the technical recommendations made for the client Travel process.
PeopleSoft (HCM and FIN) is a fundamental component of our Clients' Application infrastructure and the current application version is 9.2 (PeopleTools 8.58) client uses the Travel module in Peoplesoft to manage staff and consultant travel - both prior to and post travel. The module is customized to take into account particular needs of client. The corporate reporting tool is Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), which reports on data in the Data Warehouse (DWH)
You will deliver technical solutions for building a set of reports in PeopleSoft Financials and the extraction of data from PeopleSoft Financials (primarily the Travel module), for integration into the Oracle Datawarehouse.
- Detailed analysis of the reporting requirements in scope
- Mapping all the data needs of the reports to PS tables/fields
Building in PeopleSoft denormalized views and integration steps required for OBI reports, in collaboration with the OBI technical lead
- Build the reports defined in the detailed requirements in PeopleSoft where the requirement is to have Real Time data and/or actionable items
- Documenting the technical solution and validating the documentation with the project manager and key stakeholders
- Unit testing of PS reports and integration for OBI
- Support for the business user throughout the testing period
- Support the OBI technical lead/consultant(s) on validation of any data integrated to the DWH or on Datamodelling questions as required
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least seven years of professional work experience in PeopleSoft development.
- Experience of designing and developing reporting solutions in PeopleSoft
- Experience of both designing and executing technical solutions from business requirements.
- Experience of being lead technical resource on a PeopleSoft project.
- Ability to document technical projects.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2
- Experience with People Tools 8.58
- Expert knowledge of PeopleCode, including application packages and application engines
- Experience with SQL on Oracle database, including building DB links to other Oracle data sources outside of PeopleSoft
- Experience of extracting data from multiple data sources for reporting and external sharing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.