Java Developer - Rates eTrading - Associate to VP
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Caspian One Ltd
I am working with a Global Investment Bank who are looking to add to their Front Office tech team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of keen technologists working on a myriad of exciting projects.
I am looking for someone with strong experience working with rates and swaps pricing and a demonstratesd knowledge and understanding of translating quant requests into business solutions. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate within a Front Office environment and deliver projects to tight deadlines.
A major part of this role involves understanding curves and how to construct them along with strong Java skills to be able to provide highly concurrent solutions to the business
- Developing software using agile delivery process, conducting testing to make it meets the agreed requirements.
- Gather market data from trading venues and understand the functional requirements of Front Office Trading & Sales Desk.
- Pricing of vanilla and custom IRS products.
- Automated handling client enquiries.
Technical skill set
- Strong JAVA developer
- Broad knowledge of open source Java libraries and frameworks
- High level understanding of interest rate products eg. IRS, bonds
- Knowledge of
o Google Protocol Buffers