Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Job title: Delivery Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Methods Analytics is currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager to join our team on a permanent basis. This role will require flexibility to travel to client sites, and is expected to be based in Sheffield or Bristol
Methods Analytics exists to improve society by helping people make better decisions with data. Combining passionate people, sector-specific insight and technical excellence to provide our customers an end-to-end data service. We use a collaborative, creative and user centric approach data to do good and solve difficult problems. And ensure that our outputs are transparent, robust and transformative.
We value discussion and debate as part of our approach. We will question assumptions, ambition and process - but do so with respect and humility. We relish difficult problems, and overcome them with innovation, creativity and technical freedom to help us design optimum solutions. Ethics, privacy and quality are at the heart of our work and we will not sacrifice these for outcomes. We treat data with respect and use it only for the right purpose. Our people are positive, dedicated and relentless. Data is a vast topic, but we strive for interactions that are engaging, informative and fun in equal measure. But maintain a steely focus on outcomes and delivering quality products for our customers.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the effective delivery of complex, high-risk products/projects and services.
The Delivery Manager will:
- Represent the role of Delivery Manager within the business
- Work with Senior and Lead Delivery managers to promote effective cross-functional delivery
- You have had experience in applying delivery methodologies in practice and can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use
- You know how to lead teams in Agile and other delivery methodologies.
- You can take responsibility for relationships with contracted suppliers.
- Build and maintain delivery teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
- You can remove blockers or impediments that affect plans and can develop a plan for difficult situations
- You can manage complex internal and external dependencies.
- You know how to lead a continual planning process in a very complex environment.
- You can provide support to the delivery management team in risk mitigation and resolution.
- You can identify issues with current delivery processes.
- You can influence positive changes to the organisation.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- A knowledge of GDS guidelines and principles.
- Knowledge of tools, languages and methodologies used to deliver data-centric projects
- You know how to lead a team through the different phases of the delivery product life cycle.
- Promote best practice and continued development across the business
Methods Analytics is passionate about its people; we want our colleagues to develop the things they are good at and enjoy.
By joining us you can expect
- Autonomy to develop and grow your skills and experience
- Be part of exciting project work that is making a difference in society
- Strong, inspiring and thought-provoking leadership
- A supportive and collaborative environment
As well as this, we offer:
Development access to LinkedIn Learning, a management development programme and training
Wellness 24/7 Confidential employee assistance programme
Social - office parties, pizza Friday and commitment to charitable causes
Time off 25 days a year
Pension Salary Exchange Scheme with 4% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution
Discretionary Company Bonus based on company and individual performance
Life Assurance of 4 times base salary
Private Medical Insurance which is non-contributory (spouse and dependants included)
Worldwide Travel Insurance which is non-contributory (spouse and dependants included)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £65k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual