UX/Design Research Strategist - REMOTE!
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic Research Strategist who has gained significant experience in a research and design role within a design, digital or consumer agency. You'll have a proven track record of delivery and an analytical mind set. You'll be a self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably. You'll be an entrepreneurial problem solver who is comfortable in finding new ways to build client relationships and solve client problems. You'll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen. You'll be able to identify opportunities to leverage design to bring business strategies to life and drive business outcomes on behalf of internal clients. You'll have great verbal and written communication skills and be able to confidently engage with partners and stakeholders to build relationships and rapport
- Conduct thorough analyses of qualitative and quantitative research supporting specific innovation initiatives
- Create reports for outcomes of design thinking and creative exploration activities
- Contribute to conceptual and directional design solutions across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Support Creative Producers and Strategy team by understanding the work they are doing and helping to forecast the necessary outcomes for their end users and clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to identify what strategic and design thinking research is needed
- Monitor and manage client feedback, data and metrics to map the success of digital and offline user experiences
- Expand relationships with existing internal clients by continuously proposing human centered design solutions that support their strategies and enable their business objectives
- Responsible for delivering design thinking work on time, within budget and contributing to the business outcomes and thought leadership of the client deliverables.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future