Supervisor Data & Analytics
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Supervisor Data & Analytics. The client needs someone who has leadership experience with a data analytics background and has experience with as many as the following technologies: SQL, Tableau, Python, Hadoop, and BI Data.
- Works with Business Intelligence and research analysts to develop solutions for process owners.
- Collaborates with business areas to asses and prioritize needs.
- Evaluates results to determine if objectives are met.
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and activities in assigned areas. Maintains current contact information for all employees in applicable areas and communicates with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action and control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Partner with key stakeholders from business units to gather, analyze, and determine data and information requirements in support of the data & analytics roadmap, and determine the feasibility of those requirements from a technical perspective.
- Manage the design and development of dashboards that monitor key performance indicators and drive business decisions.
- Guide discussions on operational analysis and gap reporting to identify defects, opportunities, and efficiencies across teams.
- Set expectations and SLAs on data availability and own communication around SLA performance.
- Provide leadership, training, and mentoring opportunities to staff on the effective execution of the approved requirements to launch process for analytical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of research or data analytics experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 4 years of research or data analytics experience OR,
- At least 8 years of research or data analytics experience,
- 1 year of lead experience.