Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Experis AG
Are you a Team Assistant with 4+ years of demonstrated professional experience; including working in international organizations and in multicultural settings ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Team Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Provide scheduling and time management support for the Head, Health Finance, and where appropriate, manage aspects of the HF leadership team's calendars;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to key events undertaken by the team including prioritization and problem solving
- Act as the budget focal point for HF, working under the guidance of the budget holder (Head, Health Finance)
- Organise and coordinate the Department's meetings, ensuring team members have all necessary information and recording action points and decisions as needed;
- Organise and maintain the Department's SharePoint site;
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- At least four years' experience in administrative positions;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Experience working in a service-oriented, team-based setting;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Fully competent with IT skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple work streams
- Written and spoken fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Team Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.