CNC Machinist, Set-up
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by TREC INDUSTRIES, INC.
First Shift Position, Full time 40 hrs/week
Duties & Responsibilities:
Set up and run CNC Vertical and Horizontal Mills
- Ability to efficiently set up and troubleshoot CNC Horizontal and Vertical Mills.
- Ability to do basic programming and editing.
- Must be knowledgeable about cutting tools and inspection procedures.
- Read, understand and interpret complex prints/drawings.
- Good organizational skills.
- Assist in determining what critical dimensions should be monitored when performing in-process inspections.
- Ability to inspect parts
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient to produce good quality parts.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and show creativity, energy, and self-motivation.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Training & Experience:
5 years experience. Familiar with Gibbs Cam, Kitamura, Haas and Fanuc controls a plus. Knowledge of and the ability to apply ANSI Y 14.5 (GD&T) concepts a plus.
In addition to competitive compensation we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package including Health & Dental Insurance, Flexible Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off. We have an air conditioned, clean, modern plant environment.
About Trec Industries, Inc.:
Trec Industries, Inc. is a precision contract machining company located in Brooklyn Hts., OH that prides itself on precision and quality. Trec Industries, Inc. is a well established precision machining company with over 40 years of manufacturing experience. We supply parts to a variety of industries. We machine a diverse line of parts, ranging in size and complexity and materials.
Trec Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.